Shoobridge Transport uses a wide variety of equipment to service its customer freight requirements. Everything from local delivery trucks to B Doubles are part of the expanding Shoobridge fleet.
- Kenworth and Western Star Prime Movers
- FTE and Maxicube trailers – 16, 22 and 34 pallet capacity
- 10, 12, and 14 pallet Rigid trucks including Twin Steer
- Single and Dual Temp Thermo King refrigeration units
- Tailgate Loaders on all Rigid Trucks
- Crown electric pallet jacks on all Rigid Trucks
- Depot – ambient and refrigerated storage facilities
- Euro 4 and Euro 5 compliant trucks – low emissions
Shoobridge Transport operates its own internal workshop. Our fleet is maintained in accordance to NHVAS standards and is regularly reviewed by external auditing. Our qualified mechanics undertake all aspects of servicing and preventative maintenance and receive external training with many of our component suppliers. We continue to invest in the latest fleet and equipment with a view to achieving ongoing efficiencies, and use a specific workshop management software to monitor costs and manage servicing schedules. Our commitment to the environment is continually improving with modern waste management procedures and the purchase of cleaner running and more fuel efficient engines a priority.